Saturday, August 30, 2008

DTE!!!!

Hi all! DTE stands for Dossier to Ethiopia. This basically means our paperwork is on its way to Ethiopia and we are officially on the wait list!!!!!!!!!! My goal and prayer over the last few months was that we would be DTE by the end of August. It was a big prayer, but God is good. Our official DTE date is 8-29-08! The current wait time for a baby boy is 5-7 months. I sure do hope God's perfect timing and my perfect timing is in alignment this time. We will see! We are so very excited about starting our wait. It is similar to the wonderful, gushing, emotional feeling of being pregnant except with no due date. Thank you God for this blessing!

3 comments:

Nina said...

I am so excited for you, hopefully you will get the baby sooner than later, we will continue to pray for you and your family.

Leslee said...

That's wonderful news! I hope the wait goes by quickly!

Kathy said...

Instead of a 'due date', you have a 'wait for a date'. I'm excited for the three/four of you. For when you finally meet and get to share your lives together. Keep us updated as you've done so well at doing. The girls and I will be excited when or if you decide to have someone sit for you.