Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Blue!

Went today to chear on my sons team. It was a great time at the
5th & 6th Grade Hayes Olympics
They were having fun. All of the other grades would come out periodically
and watch. My neighbor, who is also one of the teachers and mom
to one of the girls on Team Yellow, helped start the wave.
What Fun!
My oldest daughter got to sit with me and watch right along with my other two.
Sad to say, Blue Team did not come out on top,
but they did have a great time.
I think mostly b/c they had
two hours out of class.
All of the kids were able to compete individually also.
They threw water balloons-see who threw the farthest
They jumped from a standing position
There was something to do with a frisby
On and on and on...
On Sunday ask Bailey and Jakob how they did.
There is another one or two that go to our church also.
It was fun anyways!

0 comments: