Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kimberly & Kathy - Cake Decorating Fun!!!

Obeying CLASSROOM RULES!
NOT obeying CLASSROOM RULES!!!!!
Look at how AWSOME Itzel is doing on her cake!
And she is only 15, wow!
She even made a bumble bee to go on her cake!

Ellen, Kimberly's mom, taking pictures!
Looks so good, we should just eat it now!!!

I'll take this side, you go for that side!


Kimberly and I have had a GREAT time in our classes,

taking cake decorating.

Our kids have enjoyed eating them!

We are ready for more classes, which means

MORE FUN!!!!!!

Rosa & Itzel are our fun classmates.

We will miss Itzel. She is moving back to

Mexico with her parents. She may start up

her own Cake Shop or something. I think her friends and family

would like to see her try her hand at that.

She is VERY GOOD!













4 comments:

Nina said...

Your cakes look awesome girls! I hope Alyssa and I turn out to be that good, we are so excited about taking the class. It's a great way for us to do a mother-daughter day together. We started our first class on Friday, lots to learn, we will see how our first cakes turn out on next Friday.

Gina said...

This looks like so much fun! Baylee and I want more info on this. The cakes looked so beautiful and yummy!

Leslee said...

Let me know if you need someone to taste those cakes!
:-D

Kathy said...

We are taking the classes at Hobby Lobby. One course lasts 2 hours, one per week for 4 weeks.
They do have classes at Vo-Tech, but it costs quite a bit more from what I hear. The instructor is the same at both places, from what I understand also.
***A NO BRAINER***