Thursday, July 31, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST!

Hey my little family of moms! We need your prayers today. We found out today that our homestudy for our Ethiopia adoption can go 1 of 2 ways. Either all our social worker will have to do is an addendum to our current homestudy for China, or she will have to do a whole new one. She already did the addendum and is forwarding it to our adoption agency right now. Please pray for approval, so that we can move on with our adoption and possibly have our paperwork in Ethiopia in August! Once your paperwork is in Ethiopia, we are officially on the wait list for countdown! If we have to do a whole new one, not only will it be time consuming, but a lot of money as well. Please pray. Hopefully, I will find out today! I will let you know. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

amanda said...

You're in my prayers! I think it is awesome that you and your family have so much love to share with children. I admire you, reading your blogs I can see how much faith you have and I know that it will happen for you.
Amanda

Nina said...

Gina, you are in our prayers, may God work in your favor. I hope all goes well for you and your family. Please keep us updated. Nina