Wednesday, July 2, 2008




I just realized tonight that I only have 5 more weeks with Grant before kindergarten! I am so sad, time just goes so fast! I cannot believe how big he is and there are so many things I would like to pack in the next 5 weeks. I guess I should just be grateful that I have been able to stay home with him and have faith we have instilled enough in him to prepare him to begin his individual journey...also doesn't hurt to assign his guardian angel (who I refer to as Spike) to go with him!


(and thank you Kathy for the props, I learned what little I know from fiddling around on My Space!)

1 comments:

Gina said...

Constance,
Hold on tight! They grow up way too fast! My baby is going to be a 6th grader this year! It is so hard for this mom to realize my little girl only has one more year in elementary school with me just down the hall! AHHHHHHHHH!