Friday, July 18, 2008

The 99 Production



So Kathy, Amy, and I went to see the "99" production that is taking place in front of Oakwood Mall. We decided to take a picture of ourselves as we waited 1 1/2 hours in the line just to get inside. It was hot, but we had a good time hanging out and the production was amazing. We all found sitters for the kids; it was nice to have a girl's night out. If you haven't checked the 99 out, I would recommend you see it at least once, but it is only here till the 20th. Very realistic. Some could say some of the rooms hit close to home; whether it be from your past, or a family/friend that has made these poor choices. I won't say much about the rooms as I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I am thankful that I know God and know where I am going when he takes us home. For those family or friends that you have lost, don't give up, keep praying for their salvation and trust that God will hear and answer your prayers. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Can't believe no one has made a comment on this yet. So here is mine.

I loved our time that we had to spend together. I REALLY can not wait till we get to go out again.