Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kami and the Butterly (+1)




Kami wanted me to share with "my friends" that she caught a butterfly this morning. Her asking me to do so was tooooo cute. Both the catching a butterfly and being excited about it. Then the fact that she asked me to tell ALL of my friends. She said "Because I know they will want to know" that she caught a butterfly.
She held it in her hands till we got to grandmas and was able to put it in a container, that grandma let her use. When I was getting Jaden out of the van, I saw a butterfly that looked just like the one she caught, just setting on the window of the van. I went in with Jaden and told her about the other butterfly, and she went out to catch it. Now she has two and "they are friends".


Now it is her Butterfly +1 friend.

1 comments:

Leslee said...

How exciting!! Chevelle loves to catch flutterbys too.