Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fitting Verse!

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." -Habakkuk 2:3

This verse is so fitting for our adoption wait, and I am sure, fitting for many other's various issues as well! God sure has given us hope and comfort through his words no matter what you are going through.

Hope everyone is settling into a nice routine with school now. Things are good our way. Baylee is enjoying 6th grade and I am loving my sweet class. Brian has been home the last few weeks which is great!! We are sure enjoying the new series "Spiritual Gifts" at church. BJ did a fantastic job delivering last night!

This weather is so awesome. I almost feel it is a sin to be inside! Which reminds me, I better go out right now!! Talk to you later!

1 comments:

Nina said...

Gina, Great scripture. I am glad to hear that all is going well. Nina