Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hang out

Do you young mom's get together or hang out? I am acquainted with a young woman with a new baby whose hubby has just left for Iraq with the National Guard. Her hubby and my son are best friends. She lives in Enid. I have contact with her and have invited her to church. She and her hubby visited a couple of times before he left, they came with Russell and his wife. I have contact with her and want to give her support. Hanging out with an older lady is ok but I would love to hook her up with some of you younger types.

2 comments:

constance said...

WE ARE TRYING TO DO THAT ONCE A WEEK. THERE IS A NEW BIBLE STUDY ON FRIDAYS. EMAIL ME, I DON'T GET ON HERE EVERY DAY. CONSTANCEAG@AOL.COM

Kathy said...

Same as Constance, I don't check blogger every day but check my e-mails more regularly. khvoth@hotmail.com. I don't have a hang out day that I get with people, but I'd love to get with her. My little cul-de-sac is perfect to watch the kids play. You still have my #, if not get it from me at church or call JoAnn for it.