Saturday, June 28, 2008

Earth Day


I don't know if anyone watches the Discovery Channel or not, but there is a commercial that they had about 2 months ago that they still run, but theyv'e shortened it.


It shows a view from space, looking down at the earth, usually with two people in their space uniforms. There is a song in the background and the words go "Boom-diada (sang in A natural), Boom-diada(G natural), Boom-diada (C Natural), Boom-diada(F Natural). With the shortened version, that is all that is sung, it is just music from there on.


Anyways, we call that my oldest daughters song. She sang it with her class, @school, for Earth Day and they were adorable. Now when that comercial comes on, my whole crew runs to the tv and sings the song. Even the 10 year old. Just don't ask him, he'll either blush or possibly fib that he never did.


Check out this pic I pulled from the newspaper photos. My girl is the one on the far left. Her best friend is right next to her.

0 comments: