Monday, December 22, 2008

Send your own ElfYourself eCards



I wanted to share this little video with everyone. My aunt had sent this to me and I had to do it with our family, we are hanging out on a short vacation in Branson, Missouri before Christmas. We are having a good time, it was nice to get away for a few days and the town is beautiful with all of the lights at Christmas time. If you have time you should do this with your family, we all enjoyed watching together as a family. Hope you can make some fun memories with your family this holiday season and I can't wait to hear about everyone's holiday. Merry Christmas! Nina

3 comments:

Jana Daugherty said...

My name is Jana and I'm with www.Branson.com. I just wanted to leave you a quick note saying that we are so happy you had a great experience in Branson, MO. We always love to hear about visitors' experiences! If you ever need more information about what's happening in Branson please check our site out. Feel free to put a link on your page! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually trying to plan a trip up there! Which one of the Branson hotels did you stay at?

Nina said...

We stayed at the Radisson.