Friday, November 14, 2008

I can't believe how fast they grow up


Look how big I am


I'm a big girl now

As the holidays approach, I can't believe almost a year ago I was thinking I can't wait till this baby gets out of me. Now I can't believe how fast she is growing up. This year went so fast.... I can't believe how the time fly's. Soon my baby girl will be turning one, I think I just might cry. I have loved being home with her though and I wouldn't change it for anything, it's been tough but well worth it. Now here she is almost 11 months old and she is starting to stand on her own, before I know she will be walking, or should I say running through the house : )

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a sweet baby girl! I can't believe it has been a year almost! Well, I can! It seems like only last year my 11 year old baby was 1! Time goes too fast! Hang on tight Nina!!

Leslee said...

I can't believe she's so big either. They grow up too quick!